51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 5782 times)

Bern

• Private
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Landsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
Hello everyone
« on: October 25, 2017, 07:44:28 pm »
Well hello there!

Come weary forum reader, stay a while and listen as I tell you a poorly constructed, rushed story. I remember days of battling with lines, and squeeky teenagers crying pts to ask if they could go to the bathroom as their mums in the background asked if they were masturbating.

I remember making other lines cry as their officers fell and their lines falling to pieces under the glorious melee charge of our bayonettes. I remember lines of musicians slowly marching through the dessert as we had a drum off with some russian line.

It has been a long time since I played under any banner, let alone the banner of the 51st.

A lot has happened since we last met, but have a chat with me and I'll fill you in sometime!

It's great to see so many old faces I spent years playing with. And even to those who I have never met, I look forward to getting to know you. 

Thanks for welcoming me back and I look forward to playing with you all.

#RealMenBuyFlowers #NoFilters #DefinitelyNotPhotoshop...Honest

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 08:48:02 pm »
Welcome back! Nice to see yet another veteran rejoin the ranks. I will petition Lafroste to hire you as the commentator for the EVT League (also known as the Eveie-T League).

Unrelated quotes from the 2012 51st Duel Tournament:
"...he can fight with the best of them" - Bern about FireForks unparallelled skill in melee
"And he takes out Lennox! That was a good win!" - Bern about the humiliating defeat of Lennox to a cadet

Tavish

• Fusilier
  • This ship is our home. This ship is England.
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:07:40 pm »
Welcome back into the fold old chum!

"One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic."
Josef Stalin

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Josef Stalin

Bern

• Private
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Landsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 11:35:33 pm »
Welcome back into the fold old chum!

Tavish ... :D :D :D :D Glad to see you here :) It will be a pleasure polishing my rifle with you ;)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 11:41:27 pm »
Welcome back Bern!
Mark

SeniLiX

• Regular
  • Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 08:48:55 am »
Oh yes! Welcome back. All of us from the 17th will soon be home under the caring wings of the 51st.  ;)

Drace

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 05:31:42 pm »
Welcome back, Bern. Good to see you again  :D

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 10:00:48 pm »
Hey dude

Nervous_Man

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 10:18:59 pm »
Your abs are proof you already attended a lot of trainings in the 51st.
Welcome (back)!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal