51st Regiment

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 4692 times)

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
Greetings!
« on: November 22, 2017, 12:18:44 am »
Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for accepting me to the Regiment.

I'm 28 from Greece but live in the UK. Live with 3 spaniels which you might or not hear occasionally bark when they are let out in the garden to poop and snif around.

I'm a Front End Web Developer by trade, so if you need help with any tweaks with the the looks of site / forum don't hesitate to contact me.

My passion / hobby is to stream video games. I'm not popular, not very big but for me playing video games and chatting away with friends is all I need. I'm mostly a Rust player, but I needed another game to fill the gaps and I feel that game is Holdfast!

Thanks once again and can't wait until we meet in-game!
Ferkison

Athalos

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 12:27:50 am »
Another fellow Greek, welcome mate!
"When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship."

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 12:32:03 am »
Welcome to the regiment greek friend! I'm italian :)

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 12:32:34 am »
Mama mia! :)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 01:05:25 am »
Welcome to the regiment :)!
Mark

Ferkison

• Fusilier
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 01:11:42 am »
Thank you for having me!

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 01:20:01 pm »
Welcome to the 51st!

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 11:35:43 pm »
Welcome! I hope you will show on streams our super-duper skills in holdfast so all the other noob gonna fear us on the battlefield.  :D
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal