51st Regiment

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 4133 times)

IcyKiller

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Greetings!
« on: November 22, 2017, 11:12:42 pm »
Greetings dear reader

I am new to this style and type of game, but i look forward to experience this :)
How do i train, besides of meeting up for the Tuesday training day? Can i join any server or would someone have the time to show me a little in game?

Best regards
Your humble |51st|.Rct. IcyKiller

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 12:05:11 am »
Welcome to the regiment Icy! The best way of training is of course playing, but feel free to contact any of the (N)CO’s and we’ll gladly show you the ropes!
Mark

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 12:06:31 am »
Welcome to the 51st!

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 12:27:01 pm »
Welcome to the 51st
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

IcyKiller

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 08:44:25 pm »
Thanks y'all! I hope the event was succesfull this evening !

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 09:30:56 pm »
There was no event tonight!  ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal