51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello, Hawke here  (Read 4084 times)

Hawke47

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, Hawke here
« on: January 24, 2020, 09:30:24 pm »
Hi there, my name is Hawke. I'm an old Battlegrounds 2 player and I've known some of the 51st guys for awhile. I'm an older guy, with experience running clans and developing video games. I'm currently starting my own company in web design and data analytics so I've been very busy. I hope to be able to participate as much as I can. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, Hawke here
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 11:22:26 pm »
Welcome to the regiment! Always good to see people from BG2 joining!
Mark

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 11:54:13 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!  ;D

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 12:17:41 pm »
Greetings Hawke! Looking forward to have you at my side in the line

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 02:42:54 pm »
Welcome friend! :)
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal