51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3450 times)

SweetOnion

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello everyone
« on: January 17, 2020, 08:37:38 pm »
My name is SweetOnion, i’m a new recruit. i’ll hop on the TS and Discord as well as add all people after i get off work tonight but i’m looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and sharing my line battle experiences with you.

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 08:56:49 pm »
Hey Onion, welcome to the regiment! :)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 09:03:06 pm »
Welcome!
Mark

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 12:15:39 pm »
Welcome to the regiment! Don't worry if people take a small bite out of you, they're just Shrek fans

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 01:08:41 pm »
Hey man! Welcome to the regiment!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal