51st Regiment

Author Topic: Blast from the Past  (Read 5913 times)

Payne

• View Profile
    • Awards
Blast from the Past
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:29:19 am »
Wow, the nostalgia is out of control right now - I can barely keep my pants on.

There was a time when I led this fine group (feels like a lifetime ago), and it's incredible to see so many familiar names. I just discovered Holdfast today, so naturally I started googling anything remotely related to the 51st Grenadiers. I love that you guys are back and managed to keep the name alive through all these years and games.

I'm of course dying to rejoin your ranks, but I'm not sure I can swing the training. I'm west coast USA now and work right through your scheduled times.

Hope to keep in touch with you all here and in-game, maybe things could fall into place.

Love you all!
|51st|.Col.Payne

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Blast from the Past
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:56:29 am »
Dude!
Good to see you again was just thinking about the first time I joined the 51st. You were a good leader, it's good to see you back.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 08:57:23 am »
Welcome back to the regiment! I hope to see you on Sunday :)!
Mark

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 09:24:49 am »
Blast from the past indeed.

What's up buddy?

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:45:12 am »
Welcome back.

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 10:50:30 am »
Welcome back

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 06:34:41 pm »
Welcome back!
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Payne

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 07:01:21 pm »
Thanks all!

Dude!
Good to see you again was just thinking about the first time I joined the 51st. You were a good leader, it's good to see you back.

Hah that means a lot Haxor, thanks. I was just a kid so running a clan felt like I'd won the lottery.

Blast from the past indeed.

What's up buddy?

Life's good on my end. Graduated high school and college, doing the whole "job" thing now - not sure how much I like it. Anything new with you lot?

MrPhilfy

• Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 01:50:27 pm »
Major Payne!!! How are you doing buddy?

It's Philly here (|51st|.Maj.Philly) I was in the same boat as you. Discovered Holdfast and saw the 51st and had a nostalgic meltdown. Oh the memories of you, me, Stuka and Crighton leading the lads to victory
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:52:14 pm by MrPhilfy »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal