51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello from the other side of the pond  (Read 5846 times)

Caydyn

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello from the other side of the pond
« on: September 26, 2017, 02:13:10 am »
Hows it going gents?

I am 40 years old and live in North Carolina. If I'm not at work then chances are I'm playing a game. I like pretty much all types of games but sim-type games are my favorite. When I started playing Holdfast I felt like I was actually in battle firing through the smoke, hoping my musket ball would find the enemy and getting all motivated by the flag bearer!! I'm probably not the best FPS guy out there but I do enjoy a good time!

I am very excited to be a part of the regiment, look forward to meeting you all.

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello from the other side of the pond
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 02:31:13 am »
Hey welcome to the reg. Enjoy your stay man!

Lannes

• Sergeant
  • Able Seaman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 04:00:15 am »
Good to have you man!

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 08:02:01 am »
Welcome to the clan my guy
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 08:06:25 am »
Welcome

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 08:38:33 am »
Welcome to the 51st!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 08:58:02 am »
Another American joins the ranks! Welcome :)!
Mark

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 02:59:00 pm »
Welcome Colonial, glad to have you!

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 11:36:21 pm »
Welcome to the clan!

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2017, 12:49:14 am »
Welcome to the clan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal