51st Regiment

Author Topic: Salute 51st  (Read 5019 times)

KoGoO

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Salute 51st
« on: December 01, 2017, 05:35:16 pm »
Hello fellow 51st members.

My name is Simon, I am 31 years old and from Denmark.

I am happy to be here with you guys and looking very much forward to playing some Holdfast with you all  ;D

I have been a member of 51st before, a long long long time ago (Battlegrounds 1 from Half Life). I do hope to get some awesome battles from this game, just downloaded the game today and I am already having lots of fun.  :P

See you all on the field of glory.    ;)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Salute 51st
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 05:59:00 pm »
Welcome back Simon :).
Mark

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 07:33:36 pm »
Hello :)! Welcome to the regiment.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Athalos

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 07:40:45 pm »
Welcome mate! :)
"When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship."

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 07:43:58 pm »
Welcome to the regiment Simon!

KoGoO

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 09:32:25 pm »
Thank you all for the warm welcome  ::)

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 10:53:19 pm »
Welcome  :D

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 07:18:31 am »
Welcome, friend. Classic bg1. None of the original members from bg1 are in the clan anymore but a lot of us are from BG2 in '09

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 07:59:53 pm »
Welcome to the 51st :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal