51st Regiment

Author Topic: Bergil - Intro  (Read 6078 times)

Bergil

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bergil - Intro
« on: September 23, 2017, 08:21:46 pm »
Hello.

I was in the TRR and managed to earn the honourable title of El Presidente by winning TRR's yearly gladiator tournament. You had to poke people off of wooden ramparts with a cannon loading stick until you were the last one standing. So yeah...

Well I guess we'll talk shit on TS at some point and if I call you a cunt it's because I like you or think you're a cunt. Cheers.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bergil - Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 08:33:14 pm »
Welcome to the regiment Bergil!
Mark

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 08:34:33 pm »
Welcome aboard Bergil!

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 08:39:35 pm »
Hello.

I was in the TRR...

Oldschool.. I like it

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 08:44:26 pm »
Nice to see TRR people are still around in musket games.

Bergil

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 08:49:11 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 08:50:47 pm »
Assalamu 'Alaikum
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 01:13:01 am »
Welcome dude!

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 01:58:07 am »
Nice to see TRR people are still around in musket games.

Good to see we all still have no lives :^).

Welcome to the regiment!

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 07:06:51 pm »
You made me think of the TRR, somebody added me to the TRR faceberg group.
I posted a recruitment on it and they kicked me (rightfully so but hey) :^))
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal