51st Regiment

Author Topic: Rct. Mattias Dunder  (Read 5142 times)

Mattias Dunder

• Regular
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rct. Mattias Dunder
« on: September 23, 2019, 07:24:02 pm »
Good day, Mattias Dunder from the Björneborg Regiment of Swedish Österland reporting for duty. I hope to find my place in your line and perform my duty as well as I can.

//Out of character, hi all! I am Riku from Finland, 30 years of age. Something of a history buff and a lifelong tabletop/PC wargamer, I just recently got into Holdfast (having played MB, Warband, War of the Roses etc. extensively before) and was excited by the potential the game offered for organized play. I hope to get to know all of you and to have fun out on the battlefield.

James_Stukov

• Ensign
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Self-Proclaimed Melee Sweat
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Verified Damsels  Exemplary Сasual Dating
    • Awards
Re: Rct. Mattias Dunder
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 09:01:16 pm »
Welcome to the Regiment Mattias! We got quiet a couple of Swedish Boys here so you definatly will fit in perfectly! Looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield!

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 09:55:47 pm »
Welcome to the regiment, friend! :)
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • miri it is while summer ilast
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 11:36:38 am »
Welcome!  :)

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:25:48 pm »
Welcome old boy  :)

See you on the battlefield.
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

Admiral Hipper

• Reservist
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 10:50:17 pm »
Hei!

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 05:13:52 pm »
I am a half-finnish swede so I welcome the addition of some more nationally confused people in the regiment. Väl mött!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 05:40:24 pm »
Welcome aboard!
Mark

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2019, 12:21:39 am »
Welcome!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal