51st Regiment

Author Topic: 51st Regiment - A new start!  (Read 21541 times)

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
51st Regiment - A new start!
« on: August 26, 2017, 09:39:14 am »
It's too early to reveal too much, however at this point in time, we can confirm that the 51st Regiment is rebooting in Anvil Game Studios' new amazing game Holdfast: Nations at War!

Stay tuned for more information as it becomes publicly available.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:42:06 pm by Mark »

Lafroste

• Kingsman
  • Self-proclaimed Melee Master
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 51st regiment - A new start!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 10:21:46 am »
Hussah!

Refleax

• May good health be yours!
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Holdfast: Nations At War
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 11:13:49 am »
Thank you, lads! Much appreciated.

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 01:36:04 pm »
Let's gooo

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 02:51:05 pm »
Hype, LET'S GO

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 07:55:20 pm »
Every one on board the hype-train!

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 08:40:34 pm »
...the hype-train!
More like the Hype Ship

Runo

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 09:39:10 pm »
Do we get a new uniform ?
My old boots have holes in them   :-[
Hold Fast My Boys !

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 09:49:54 pm »
I'll talk to the quartermaster...

...Puppy!!

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 09:54:44 pm »

There will be plenty of dead frogs laying around soon, just take a pair off one of the corpses, private!

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 10:09:03 pm »
We're back!

Harbinger

• Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 11:42:40 pm »
LOOKS LIKE MEMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Dane_Hawke

• Kingsman
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 11:56:03 pm »
I need to see a doctor, my boner won't go away

MrBubble

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 12:05:12 am »
I need to see a doctor, my boner won't go away

Stop hanging out around the kindergarden.

Runo

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 12:23:47 am »
Is there still a Team-Speak thing   ?
And where is it plz ... it has been a while .   :-\
Hold Fast My Boys !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal