51st Regiment

Author Topic: Well hello there  (Read 9986 times)

AntZa

• Kingsman
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well hello there
« on: February 02, 2018, 09:25:07 am »
Greetings!

I am 27 years old fellow from western part of Finland. At this moment I am studying in University of the Applied Sciences to be registered nurse. Earlier I worked as a practical nurse (vocational school) with the Finnish war veterans.

I've been online player since Battlefield 1942. These days I play pretty much anything but history based games are bit more my piece of cake. History itself is close to my heart and I am open to discuss about it!

I studied practical nursing in english but years after the use of jolly good language has gone bit rusty. I think 51st is good way to improve again.

I am looking forward to Finnish you all!

Sincerely,
Antsui (apparently voice clone of PoundeR)
Suutarin akka ja sepän hevonen on aina huonossa kengässä.

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • miri it is while summer ilast
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well hello there
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 09:53:44 am »
Welcome!

Yep, 51st bit of language school : ) Most guys talk so fluent, that feel I ashamed of myself.

Feel free to start history discussions, I'll join with  pleasure.

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 10:12:56 am »
So happy to have you with us Antsui!
You've allready tasted what is it like to be in the 51st events so I'm sure you'll find your spot easily.
Welcome to the regiment!

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 12:19:26 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 12:46:19 pm »
Hello there
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

FlyingChipmunk

• Regular
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 03:13:19 pm »
Hey there, welcome to the 51st! :D

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 04:26:31 pm »
Hi and Welcome to the 51st!

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 05:32:55 pm »
Welcome to the 51st friend
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 05:56:36 pm »
Welcome Antsui!
Mark

Athalos

• Fusilier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 07:30:05 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
"When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship."

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 08:59:41 pm »
Welcome, you should talk to Puppy, he's our nurse. I'm sure he'd love a second Pounder :^)
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 09:06:12 pm »
Welcome to the regiment! Pounders personal army is growing  ;D

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Acting Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 04:03:07 am »
Glad you decided to join us!
Welcome to the 51st friend.
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 07:32:58 am »
Welcome, you should talk to Puppy, he's our nurse. I'm sure he'd love a second Pounder :^)

Kill me.

Greetings, friend.  I am Registered Nurse in Canada and I practice in an acute care hospital.  I completed my bachelors and masters degrees at a Toronto university.  But enough about that.

Glad you decided to stick around.

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 12:00:20 pm »

Kill me.

Greetings, friend.  I am Registered Nurse in Canada and I practice in an acute care hospital.  I completed my bachelors and masters degrees at a Toronto university.  But enough about that.

Glad you decided to stick around.

Such a kind soul <3

Greetings!

I am 27 years old fellow from western part of Finland. At this moment I am studying in University of the Applied Sciences to be registered nurse. Earlier I worked as a practical nurse (vocational school) with the Finnish war veterans.

I've been online player since Battlefield 1942. These days I play pretty much anything but history based games are bit more my piece of cake. History itself is close to my heart and I am open to discuss about it!

I studied practical nursing in english but years after the use of jolly good language has gone bit rusty. I think 51st is good way to improve again.

I am looking forward to Finnish you all!

Sincerely,
Antsui (apparently voice clone of PoundeR)

Welcome Antsui! All the Scandinavians sound teh same to me  ???

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal