51st Regiment

Author Topic: 51st Regiment of Foot - Saturday Public Linebattle Event  (Read 9271 times)

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
51st Regiment of Foot - Saturday Public Linebattle Event
« on: October 19, 2017, 12:39:29 pm »
51st Regiment of Foot - Saturday Public Linebattle Event
Every Saturday between 19-21 CEST

The Sunday event is also taking place again this week
at 20.00 CEST (and also takes place every week).

This event is not mandatory but we do welcome everyone to take part. It will be open to public so if you have friends who would like to see what linebattling is this is their chance.

More info can be found here. Be sure to join the 51st Public Linebattle group on Steam for updates!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 09:43:44 pm by Mark »

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 51st Regiment of Foot. Saturday Public Linebattle Event.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 01:43:40 pm »
I'll be there this saturday :)

Grim

• Regular
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 01:59:18 pm »
Great News! looking Forward to :-)

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 02:21:28 pm »
I should be there  ;D

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 51st Regiment of Foot - Saturday Public Linebattle Event
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 04:49:14 pm »
Looking forward to it!
Mark

Baron Samedi

• Private
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 06:06:10 pm »
IM READY!

Cavall

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 07:11:15 pm »
I'll do my best to attend. There is also a beer festival in my village that time.... choices  :D

Drace

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 08:16:09 pm »
Can't make it, bois. Buddy of mine recently got engaged so will be celebrating with him.
Have fun, see you Sunday.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 10:57:22 pm »
I'll try to be there. Killing public players isn't much of a sport, but it's fun nonetheless

SamMCTK421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 12:22:52 am »
Hope to make it!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 04:15:42 am »
I'll try and be there, but I'm not sure I can make it.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

DuValle

• " I'm Ninety-Five "
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 10:25:18 am »
I will do my best to be there! Very exciting stuff!

Jamster

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Helicopter pilot for communists that need a ride.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 08:20:13 pm »
Not going to be able to make either day i'm afraid. Busy week.
The meta-cancer has metastasized.

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 03:49:43 pm »
Try to make it these if you have a chance. We want to see how it goes. Afaik, no groups have tried organized pub linebattle.

Province

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2017, 10:34:25 am »
Nice work for everyone who showed up last night for the first public line battle.  We had a good time and, even in a slightly relaxed setting, had a chance to show our professionalism to some of the other groups.

Looking forward to this event every week.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal