Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 4999 times)

Oplato

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello!
« on: October 09, 2017, 01:04:34 pm »
Hello everyone! I just got accepted and i'd like to take this post and introduce myself.
My name is James, however you can call me Oplato, whichever rolls off the tounge easier. I'm a 20 year old from Oklahoma, United States and I've been an avid player of Mount&Blade and the Napoleonic Wars mod for a few years, alongside them i've racked up tons of playtime in games like Napoleon:Total War and Empire:Total War, along with being a big history buff when it comes to 17th - 19th century warfare. Especially American Civil War history. I've good knowledge of line tactics and battles and cannot wait to participate in the organization this group has.

IRL i'm a truck driver and I practice HEMA, which has lead to me to have so much free time to play so actively, haha. I suffered a shoulder injury and it required surgery. So you'll probably see a lot of me for the next few weeks while i'm recovering from the surgery.

With that said, it's great to be accepted and a part of this group. I cannot wait to partake and enjoy the fun this group will bring. Thanks for reading. :)
"Who could not conquer with such troops as these?"
~Lt. General T. J. “Stonewall” Jackson

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:15:28 pm »
Hi and Welcome!
HEMA is great fun, although what I practice is more HIMA / Re-enactment fighting

Hope to see you in the line!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 02:00:38 pm »
Welcome to the regiment. Enjoy your stay!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 02:53:00 pm »
Welcome Oplato. Looking forward to playing with you :).
Mark

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 08:12:21 pm »
Ayy James, what a great name! Welcome to the 51st.

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 01:09:22 am »
Greetings and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. We do a blend of some historical and modern things here since we like the competitive aspects of games.

Looking forward to playing with you.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 03:49:05 pm »
Ayy James, what a great name! Welcome to the 51st.
what a rubbish name
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Oplato

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 09:33:48 pm »
 :'(
"Who could not conquer with such troops as these?"
~Lt. General T. J. “Stonewall” Jackson