51st Regiment

Author Topic: Minden News #30: Happy New Year!  (Read 7699 times)

Jamster

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Helicopter pilot for communists that need a ride.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Minden News #30: Happy New Year!
« on: January 02, 2019, 06:27:08 pm »

Issue #30: Back In Business.

Welcome Back! The holiday season has come to an end and it's time for everything to go back to normal, and that includes the 51st. We hope you all had a wonderful time over the past few weeks.
Our first event back will be the Friday Linebattle at 20.00 CET on the 4th of January 2019, so we hope to see everyone there!

2019 Event Schedule (Update) With the new year we'd thought we'd bring in a new event! The 'Saturday Pub Stomp' will be starting from the 5th of January 2019. This is an opportunity so show new players and the wider community what we're made of outside of linebattling. So fix bayonets and be prepare to charge the public server!

Tuesday: Tuesday Training @ 20:00 CEST / 2:00 PM EDT
Friday: Linebattle @ 20:00 CET / 2:00 PM EDT
Saturday: Pub Stomp @ 20:00 CET / 2:00 PM EDT
Sunday: Linebattle @ 20:00 CET / 2:00 PM EDT

Feeling Social?  It's always good to get to know the man standing beside you in battle.
However, a hectic battle under PTS may not be the best place to do so! Well then it's a good job that we're an active gaming community too. Feel free to hop on TeamSpeak at any time and chill out with your fellow members, get to know them and play some games!

That's it for this edition of the Minden News™. We leave you with one of many highlight moments from 2018 to round off the year - 4 v 20 Melee

Thank you to our Patreon patrons:
James_Stukov, Teutonic_Meme, Dick Hammerbrush, Seaside, shady, Tachang and Whale_scrotum.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 04:58:48 pm by Steiner »
The meta-cancer has metastasized.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minden News #30: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 06:35:08 pm »
Happy New Year everybody!
Mark

Jamster

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Helicopter pilot for communists that need a ride.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 06:40:59 pm »
pew pew pew happy new year all !
The meta-cancer has metastasized.

Tommycakes

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 07:11:59 pm »
8 years ...
not a single "oh hey Tommy how was your Christmas" I fuck this I'm going to try really hard to be a nice boy.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:17:52 pm by Jamster »
Still waiting on that Tommy soundboard

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 08:20:00 pm »
Happy New Year.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 08:23:32 pm »
8 years ...
not a single "oh hey Tommy how was your Christmas" I fuck this I'm going to try really hard to be a nice boy.
Tommy? Wait, you still here?
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

Admiral Hipper

• Reservist
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 07:29:01 am »
8 years ...

Oh hey Tommy how was your Christmas?

Ventris

• Kingsman
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 11:51:25 am »
Everytime I see Hippers' signature I can't help but think there is a "der" missing.

James_Stukov

• Ensign
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Self-Proclaimed Melee Sweat
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Verified Damsels  Exemplary Сasual Dating
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 01:07:30 pm »
Ah yes, nothing's better than posting a Video where we completely destroyed 20 Men in an even more broken Melee system! This of course was a very important highlight of 2018, but I think there are many more!  ???

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 07:24:24 pm »
Ah yes, nothing's better than posting a Video where we completely destroyed 20 Men in an even more broken Melee system! This of course was a very important highlight of 2018, but I think there are many more!  ???

Let's hope there are more momemts to come!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal