51st Regiment

Author Topic: |51st|.Rct.Nick Vogel  (Read 3987 times)

nickvogel3

• Private
  • Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
|51st|.Rct.Nick Vogel
« on: January 05, 2020, 12:07:11 pm »
Good day,
    Gentlemen I humbly await the chance to serve alongside each of you. This group really seems to have a ton of promise and excitement.
~Your Humble Servant
 |51st|.Rct.Nick Vogel

** So I'm 19 I live in the U.S. I use to play with a french company a few years ago but I like my red coat better. I am a Civil war and Revolutionary war reenactor IRL. I am leaving for the military soon but after boot camp, I will be able to continue my terms of service to the king. Thank you for the opportunity and I cant wait to start.
Your most Humble & Obetiant of servants.

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: |51st|.Rct.Nick Vogel
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 12:12:44 pm »
Welcome to the regiment, buddy!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Kieko

• Reservist
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 01:24:55 pm »
Hello! Enjoy your stay

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 07:09:31 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 09:50:36 pm »
Welcome!

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 12:26:44 am »
Nice to meet you!

Welcome to regiment and I hope you enjoy your stay.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal