51st Regiment

Author Topic: Minden News #7: Hardcore Mode - Media Spotlight  (Read 7199 times)

Deathstar

• Former Member
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Minden News #7: Hardcore Mode - Media Spotlight
« on: January 30, 2018, 09:42:44 pm »

Hardcore Media Moguls

Are you tough enough? Holdfast continues development through Early Access and following the last major patch, a Hardcore Mode is currently in the making. This mode will focus on optimal balance for organised linebattles, through a multitude of changes. There is no exhaustive changelog as of yet, but the 51st is taking part in testing this mode prior to its official launch, so make sure to stick around to get an early glimpse.

Missed a linebattle? Wondering how we did? Or perhaps you would simply like to re-live an epic, hard-fought victory of ours - This is possible by checking out the extensive video library of our very own Ferkison, who regularly streams our events as well as a selection of other games. Check out all the recordings here and think about following him if you enjoy the content.
Major Spunned has returned to us and with him our official YouTube channel! This is a prime source for nostalgia, with videos from our time in the Mount and Blade: Warband mod Napoleonic Wars. You can expect some well-edited Holdfast content on here soon, such as the video of the Saturday Public Linebattle from earlier this month. You can find all our videos here.
Since we are on the topic of being media savvy, we also freshened up our thread on the official Holdfast forums. Take a second to bask in all of its bbcode glory and join the discussion there.

In other regimental news, LCpl Walki is the newest recipient of the Cross of Valour 3rd Class! Staying level-headed under the pressure of having more than 160 pairs of eyes fixed upon him, he valiantly defeated multiple opponents at the end of a round, ensuring victory against all odds. We congratulate him and hope to see continued excellent performance.

Join our NA Training this Friday at 7:30 PM EST/EDT! As mentioned last week, we may attend a linebattle afterwards. Other than this, we hope to see you at the Saturday Public Linebattle at 20:00 CET and of course at the Sunday Linebattle at 20:00 CET. We hope you have a great week and bid you adieu until the next issue of the Minden News™.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:38:03 pm by Spunned »

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minden News #7: Hardcore Mode - Media Spotlight
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 09:49:39 pm »
We are a modern media™ regiment now.
Mark

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 09:51:27 pm »
We are a modern media™ regiment now.

Soon we will need to register where our revenue comes from.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:35:35 pm »
Excellent job with these Deathstar.

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 10:36:21 pm »
Impressive. Very nice.
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

Deathstar

• Former Member
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 10:54:25 pm »
Joke's on me for thinking we'd be out of content by issue #2

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 12:05:14 am »
Damn boys, thank you for mentioning me! You are all welcome to hang out <3

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 12:20:46 am »
Damn boys, thank you for mentioning me! You are all welcome to hang out <3

I'm so proud of you Ferkison.  You've "come" so far.

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • miri it is while summer ilast
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 08:28:48 am »
Well, hardcrore, verifed amateurs.... but who is blonde : )?

Twistify

• Regular
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 10:12:23 am »
Is it wierd that I look forward to these posts every week?  :D
Kindest regards,
Twistify

My Steam

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 10:37:13 am »
Well, hardcrore, verifed amateurs.... but who is blonde : )?

You baby doll

I'm so proud of you Ferkison.  You've "come" so far.

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHERFUCKER THAT KILLED U!
......|..___________________, ,
....../ ..---________----__|]=D
...../==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.((_) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES WE RIDE TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get a 13 your A TRUE HOMIE.

Homies5lyf.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:07:35 am by Ferkison »

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • miri it is while summer ilast
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 12:17:55 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal