• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'ello
« on: November 08, 2017, 03:22:28 pm »
Hey all,

I'm Matt from Canada and I'm 19

I've previously completed basic military qualification in our military here before leaving and trying to see what the french legion was about, before also leaving (after being selected, got my ass chewed well, lol). I came back and decided to work security a bit before unfortunately having a psychosis and then being diagnosed as a schizophrenic.

Nowadays I mainly game to pass the time while trying to recover. I'm glad I found the community, and I look forward to doing linebattles and activities with all of you!

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'ello
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 03:46:27 pm »
Welcome to the group hope you have fun

Deathstar

• Former Member
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:14:38 pm »
Hey pal, welcome to the regiment. Gaming's a great way to let go, hope you enjoy what we do and have fun with the community.

Drace

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 05:03:19 pm »
Welcome to the regiment, Nappy. Good to see you yesterday having (presumed) fun with us, stick around and you'll go far. We're a good bunch and we love seeing new members.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 05:41:36 pm »
Welcome to the regiment Matt!
Mark

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:14:31 pm »
Welcome to the regiment comrade. Hope you have a speedy and successful recovery.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 09:21:24 pm »
Welcome to the 51st!

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 09:39:52 pm »
Interesting story. It's always nice to have people of different walks of life here.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 10:22:27 pm »
Interesting story. It's always nice to have people of different walks of life here.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Diversity is our trademark quality here in the 51st.

Welcome onboard nappymatt :)

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 10:55:14 pm »
Welcome to the 51st!
Good to have you!

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 06:51:14 pm »
Welcome to the 51st! now please form the line
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal