51st Regiment

Author Topic: Guttersnipe - Intro  (Read 5894 times)

Guttersnipe

• View Profile
    • Awards
Guttersnipe - Intro
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:51:28 pm »
Hey all,

I'm Guttersnipe and I'm from Scotland.  This means I'm used to people screaming profanities at me during life or death situations. We call those nights out.

Love any combat game that rewards skill and tactics.  I also play a lot of Total War Games and Grand Strategy. 

You're not going to see me for the 72 hours after Shadow of War is released :P

Looking forward to my first training session! 

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:55:20 pm by Guttersnipe »

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Guttersnipe - Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:00:12 pm »
Welcome to the club my man

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 02:04:22 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 02:25:30 pm »
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the regiment.

Hopefully you enjoy the gameplay and teamplay here.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 03:47:01 pm »
Welcome! You should hop on our Teamspeak and acquaint yourself with the other strategy nerds, we have quite a few in the regiment  ;)

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 04:08:55 pm »
hi welcome to you.
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Deathstar

• Former Member
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 06:20:22 pm »
Welcome lad.

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 09:57:34 pm »
Hey dude . I'm looking forward to that as well !

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 11:49:37 pm »
Welcome to the gang

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 07:02:49 pm »
Country of Residence: Scotland
Hmmmmm
How would you rate your English abilities?: 5
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Enough trolling, welcome!
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 12:17:31 pm »
Ahh another Scot! Welcome to the regiment.

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 10:28:30 pm »
Wait - I know you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal