51st Regiment

Author Topic: |51st|.Rct.Jokes  (Read 4558 times)

Jokes

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
|51st|.Rct.Jokes
« on: June 08, 2020, 08:32:23 am »
Hello my Name is Basti aka Jokes and I am from Germany/Bavaria I am 27 Years old I found you Guys in Holdfast the most best Melee Reg in the Game i think so I have many experience in Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars but its time for me to Switch to Holdfast there I found you Guys I am looking foward to Play with you Guys and I am Happy with that I like Gaming, Swimming an of course my Job. Thanks that I am Welcome here see ya Guys on Battlefield :)
Greetings : Jokes
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 10:39:07 am by Jokes »

Average

• Colour Sergeant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • spim to win
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: |51st|.Rct.Jokes
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 10:42:10 am »
Welcome to the regiment! :)
your average tea drinker and crumpet muncher.

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 11:02:02 am »
Hey man! A warm welcome from my side as well!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 12:40:30 pm »
Welcome to the regiment! Napoleonic Wars veterans are always a pleasant addition  :D

Acez

• Reservist
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 02:04:59 pm »
Hello and welcome to the 51st! :)

James_Stukov

• Ensign
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Self-Proclaimed Melee Sweat
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Verified Damsels  Exemplary Сasual Dating
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 02:05:23 pm »
Welcome to the Regiment, friend!  ;)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 04:05:06 pm »
Welcome to the regiment Jokes!
Mark

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Acting Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 07:33:03 pm »
We spoke on TS a bit already but welcome bud!
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 09:11:22 pm »
Welcome to the regiment and enjoy your stay!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal