51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 3970 times)

Kels0

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello :)
« on: July 28, 2018, 07:20:59 pm »
Hey guys,

Looking forward to kick some ass with you (in the most disciplined and well-mannered way of course). Have already been part of a naval event 2 days ago on a thursday, which was a buggy disaster unfortunately. I have a friend who might also want to join, as we're both total suckers for musket warfare and the Napoleonic period. I believe I've seen the 51st regiment in darthmod for Empire: TW, so feels good to be a part of this very famous regiment.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 07:55:59 pm »
The naval event was a bit unfortunate indeed. Hoping you'll have fun at today's and/or tomorrow's event though. Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 09:32:40 am »
Welcome to the regiment, and you're allready a Pte as I write, very good lad!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal