51st Regiment

Author Topic: Neyland - Introduction  (Read 7375 times)

Neyland

• View Profile
    • Awards
Neyland - Introduction
« on: September 23, 2017, 11:59:27 am »
Hey everyone,
Nice to meet you all and hope you're all doing well. My name is Charles, however for this I've named myself Neyland.
Currently I'm taking a gap year out of Education, and wish to study politics at university next year. I'll be around quite a but however some saturdays and weekdays I may not be around as I have work.

Wish you all the best!
Neyland.

Noobish

• Started the cha cha slided on Warband Cybertreffen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Neyland - Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 12:11:11 pm »
welcome!  ;D

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:21:48 pm »
Welcome and enjoy your stay at the 51st inn, you may check-out but never... well, lets just say you're gonna like it here.
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Broske

• Fusilier
  • S8 - Department of Rocks
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 12:24:29 pm »
Part of the crew , part of the ship!
S8 - Department of Rocks
Lead Rock Crusher

Deathstar

• Former Member
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 12:28:10 pm »
Welcome mate.

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 12:35:02 pm »
Welcome Dude!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 01:23:48 pm »
Welcome to the most prestigious line battling organization in the world. Enjoy your stay, never be shy to come in teamspeak and say hello!  :)

Ps I can make you a signature if you want one.

Broske

• Fusilier
  • S8 - Department of Rocks
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 02:07:03 pm »
Welcome to the most prestigious line battling organization in the world. Enjoy your stay, never be shy to come in teamspeak and say hello!  :)

Ps I can make you a signature if you want one.

Soo... Can you make me one allready? 💩
S8 - Department of Rocks
Lead Rock Crusher

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 03:05:01 pm »
Welcome to the Klan.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 04:16:06 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 05:03:31 pm »

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 08:43:44 pm »
Fresh meat. Welcome my dude.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 08:51:20 pm »
hi how u doin
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 02:22:24 am »
Welcome!

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 02:47:28 am »
Welcome to the 51st :)

Just know that once you're in you're never getting out again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal