51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello I'm PoundeR  (Read 6514 times)

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello I'm PoundeR
« on: September 23, 2017, 02:34:51 pm »

Hello I'm part of the minority community of the 51st being 1/20 mongoloid.

This obviously makes me the greatest horseman and tank man in the clan.

If you're into ww2 games, historical rts, paradox titles and scheite hit me up on steam and lets game big boy.

If you're looking to git gud in Holdfast just watch my youtube vids as I'm the top streamer/youtuber/cutefinnishboy in the community.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Ps. Dont comment if you're not going to comment how cute Im haters gonna hate xxx

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello I'm PoundeR
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 03:04:02 pm »
Re-size your fucking image, it eats up my monitor.

Also, don't trust Pounder.  If you can understand his thick Finnish accent you only hear his thick Finnish lies.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 04:03:26 pm »
Fins aren't white :^)
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 06:45:57 pm »
hi pounder u seem like a cool guy
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 07:50:10 pm »
thanks friend

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 02:50:28 am »
Re-size your fucking image, it eats up my monitor.

Also, don't trust Pounder.  If you can understand his thick Finnish accent you only hear his thick Finnish lies.

Couldnt have said it better myself

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 02:56:12 am »
Hes the top kekker in the clan

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 12:53:30 pm »

Hello I'm part of the minority community of the 51st being 1/20 mongoloid.

This obviously makes me the greatest horseman and tank man in the clan.

If you're into ww2 games, historical rts, paradox titles and scheite hit me up on steam and lets game big boy.

If you're looking to git gud in Holdfast just watch my youtube vids as I'm the top streamer/youtuber/cutefinnishboy in the community.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Ps. Dont comment if you're not going to comment how cute Im haters gonna hate xxx

WTF is that picture? What are they?

PoundeR

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 02:50:34 pm »

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 07:03:51 pm »
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal