51st Regiment

Author Topic: Ello!  (Read 4392 times)

SystemTTB

• Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ello!
« on: October 09, 2017, 08:44:07 pm »
Hey! Name is Shane, (SystemTTB) I'm huge history buff, particularly the 1700s time period.  I live on the Florida panhandle. Looking forward to meeting some people!

Matt

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ello!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:52:13 pm »
Welcome Shane!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 09:01:29 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 09:04:05 pm »
Hi and Welcome!

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 01:17:21 am »
Hello and welcome,

I hope you find this a good fit for what you're looking for. I'm sure you'll find out after your first training or event. Living in the US can be a bit rough since our events generally take place around 2 or 3pm your local time.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 05:08:04 pm »
Its all about the weekends so see you then!

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 01:53:39 am »
Welcome Dude.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 03:50:57 pm »
Welcome to you my guy
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal