51st Regiment

Author Topic: Introduction - Do they still sing songs of Tiger The WOo?  (Read 6912 times)

Freya

• View Profile
    • Awards
Introduction - Do they still sing songs of Tiger The WOo?
« on: September 19, 2017, 09:11:50 pm »
Hiiiii, I have been missing in action for some years, I got left behind on the battlefield and have been a POW of the froggies, BUT I HAVE ESCAPED!

I can't believe Harbinger is higher rank than me now, what has the world come to!!!!

Did somebody say Europa Universalis? Hearts of Iron? I'm always up for some grand strategy.

What else is there to say? I like purses and pretty dresses now.

Stab ya later!
I led lines into battle on Strangeways, when you were still just a pubber! Tiger WOo ain't dead yet. Now somebody get me my hearing aid and my walker!

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Introduction - Do they still sing songs of Tiger The WOo?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 09:31:16 pm »
What retirement home did Spunned drag you back from?

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 09:38:46 pm »
Don't worry about the ranks, apparently you can become a private just because you happened to kill your commanding officer once or twice ::)  Anyways, welcome back!

Freya

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 09:53:14 pm »
Don't worry about the ranks, apparently you can become a private just because you happened to kill your commanding officer once or twice ::)  Anyways, welcome back!

Oh right! Killing Stalker will be the first thing I do, MAJOR RANK HERE I COME!
I led lines into battle on Strangeways, when you were still just a pubber! Tiger WOo ain't dead yet. Now somebody get me my hearing aid and my walker!

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 10:05:39 pm »

Everything is loaded with double meanings now
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Freya

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 10:12:05 pm »

Everything is loaded with double meanings now

Whatever it takes right?  :-*

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 10:44:23 pm »
Welcome back!

Edit: you changed man, you changed. I guess that saying really came true.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:07:19 pm by Homicidal Puppy »

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 10:57:57 pm »
Damn I still remember you promoting me from recruit to cadet back in April (?) 2009.

"Yea you seem to be a decent player and you don't do funny things - company, salute... fire" something along those lines.

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 11:16:59 pm »
Damn I still remember you promoting me from recruit to cadet back in April (?) 2009.

"Yea you seem to be a decent player and you don't do funny things - company, salute... fire" something along those lines.

Is that where you got inspiration for your own heartfelt promotion speeches?

Freya

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 11:26:23 pm »
Welcome back!

Edit: you changed man, you changed. I guess that saying really came true.

MAN?!?!? I guess you are going to see now what "triggered" really means :D

I meant every word of it Condoz, I really did  ;D

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 12:06:24 pm »

Is that where you got inspiration for your own heartfelt promotion speeches?
You want the rank or the speech?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal