51st Regiment

Author Topic: Guten Tag  (Read 3252 times)

Giddy

• Former Member
  • Oh my giddy aunt...
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Guten Tag
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:37:09 am »
Hello guys,

Since I intend to stay a bit longer in this regiment I thought to post something in here. As you might have guessed I am from a little central european country also known as germany. However, being - to a certain extend - english in my heart it is my honor to be part of the glorious 51st regiment of rac... I mean foot.

Let us show those bloody cheese eating surrender monkeys what we are made of. Unless we play as France, then of course "Vive la France!", "Vive l'empereur!" and all the rest of it.

See you on the battlefield!
Add a dab of lavender to your milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Guten Tag
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 12:50:50 am »
Only a bit longer, huh :(.
Mark

Giddy

• Former Member
  • Oh my giddy aunt...
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 01:38:42 am »
Well, a human life is relatively short.
Add a dab of lavender to your milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 10:00:26 am »
Ahaha Giddy, you better stay here for more than a bit longer or we'll come to your little central european country to search for you and bring you back :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal