51st Regiment

Author Topic: Second Holdfast Event - Sunday 10/9 - 20:00 CEST  (Read 8011 times)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Second Holdfast Event - Sunday 10/9 - 20:00 CEST
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:17:26 pm »
Linebattle Event this Sunday (20:00 CEST)

We will be attending our second linebattle event this Sunday (10/9) at 20:00 CEST. The event will start with a number of proper linebattle rounds first and end with two large-scale naval battles. There will not be a siege event this time: there will be six linebattle rounds instead. More information is available here (only available to those who registered as alpha tester on the Holdfast forums).

Huzzah!
Mark

Desmond

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Second Holdfast Event - Sunday 10/9 - 20:00 CEST
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 06:20:17 pm »
Any idea how and where I can apply to alpha test on their forums?

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:21:24 pm »
TOOO LAAATEEE

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 06:56:05 pm »
Any idea how and where I can apply to alpha test on their forums?
Right now there won't be any more keys given out. The game's coming out within three weeks though, so it's a short wait.
Mark

SeniLiX

• Regular
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 07:25:16 pm »
Oh yes! Will be there  :)

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 07:29:09 pm »
I'm heading south again this weekend... I might be able to make it if I just return early on Sunday... might.
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 08:06:22 pm »
Pumped can't wait!

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 08:16:04 pm »
Oh, even more naval battles! This will be fun.

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 09:28:45 pm »
Can't wait for more quality linebattles. Feels like forever since I've had a good and proper one.

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2017, 11:29:39 am »
Fuck yeah, cant wait.

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 12:44:39 pm »
Hoping it'll be a good time.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 10:38:12 am »
I'm heading south again this weekend... I might be able to make it if I just return early on Sunday... might.
Change of plans, no heading south just games now. LETS GO.
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Harbinger

• Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 11:05:15 am »
Change of plans, no heading south just games now. LETS GO.
"One man bayonet holocaust" Fortune is with us!

CroosaidR.

• Private
  • Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2017, 01:34:24 am »
I'll be there

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal