51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4312 times)

George Washington XLVIII

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Everyone
« on: February 20, 2019, 06:19:39 am »
Why good day gentlemen, for I am Recruit George Washington XLVIII. First off the roman numerals in my name equal 48. My reason for this is that I am a member of a loose group called The Kings Gucci Gang, and I am the 48th member. I am truly humbled to be accepted into this regiment for I have seen the amount of firepower you men put out. I cannot wait to be initiated and trained by your regiment. Thank you I truly thank you for accepting me, as the stuck up a-holes at the TRR, rejected me, so I am very thankful for this.
Thanks again.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 08:43:50 am »
Welcome :)!
Mark

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 09:20:36 am »
Hey there! Welcome to the regiment :)!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 01:00:44 pm »
Greetings!

Admiral Hipper

• Reservist
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 04:14:10 pm »
It's an honor to have the Commander in chief of the Continental army join our regiment.

James_Stukov

• Ensign
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Self-Proclaimed Melee Sweat
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Verified Damsels  Exemplary Сasual Dating
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 08:39:27 pm »
Don't worry if the TRR rejected you. You're always welcome here!  :P A delighted Welcome to you, Ill be looking forward to meeting you on the Battlefield!  8)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal