51st Regiment

Author Topic: Morning, just joined.  (Read 4169 times)

AtsukoKagari

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Morning, just joined.
« on: November 26, 2017, 10:00:27 am »
It's damn 3:57AM New York Time and I should be asleep but I spent 12 hours straight playing Holdfast, anyways I hope to get to know all of you in-game or wherever. Just joined this hour so hopefully we'll all be friends and. uhhhh I'm going to sleep.

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Morning, just joined.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 03:04:51 pm »
LOL goodnight and welcome to the 51st!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 05:39:48 pm »
Welcome to the regiment :).
Mark

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 05:59:43 pm »
Welcome to the 51st Regiment :D

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 07:17:40 pm »
now that you are part of the 51st you can train for 12 hours straight. Welcome aboard.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal