51st Regiment

Author Topic: Good day chaps  (Read 5764 times)

Sheriff

• View Profile
    • Awards
Good day chaps
« on: October 07, 2017, 07:58:51 pm »
Hello chaps, I'v never been in a regiment before but this seems like a cool place to try it out and have some fun.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good day chaps
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:01:05 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 08:25:05 pm »
Welcome!

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:26:33 pm »
Welcome to the 51st

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 10:01:57 pm »
Hey dude .

Don't worry about it . This is my first regiment  also,as long as you follow the orders in line battles and training you will be fine mate :)

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 10:03:28 pm »
Welcome Sheriff! I'm sure you'll have a good time :).
Mark

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 05:14:42 am »
Hey dude .

Don't worry about it . This is my first regiment  also,as long as you follow the orders in line battles and training you will be fine mate :)

RIP Eveie.

Also, welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here!

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 12:42:37 pm »
Welcome!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 03:35:53 am »
Welcome to the 51st

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal