51st Regiment

Author Topic: Tell the Darkest Jokes You Know  (Read 3202 times)

MrBubble

• Reservist
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tell the Darkest Jokes You Know
« on: September 02, 2017, 12:12:37 am »
Last night I was eating this girl out, when suddenly I tasted horse semen,

So I thought to myself "So that's how you died grandma."

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tell the Darkest Jokes You Know
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:32:13 am »
What is the difference between a watermelon and a baby?
One is fun to smash with a sledgehammer, the other is a useless watermelon.

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 01:30:05 pm »
“You da bomb!” “No, you da bomb!” In America – a compliment. In the Middle East – an argument.

What is the difference between a Jew and a pizza? A Jew doesn't scream in the oven.

Asians drive so bad I'm starting to think Pearl Harbor was an accident.

What's the difference between a Taliban outpost and a Pakistani elementary school? I don't know, I just fly the drone.

What do you think was the last thing going through princess Diana's mind? The steering wheel.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 03:16:05 pm »
My wife walked into the room when I was having sex with our daughter.

I don't know what shocked her more, the fact that I was having sex with our daughter or that the abortion clinic gave us the fetus. 

MrBubble

• Reservist
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 06:22:52 pm »
Q: What's the biggest cause of paedophilia?

A: Sexy kids.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 11:05:11 am »
 People are like trees...
They fall when you hit them multiple times with an axe.
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 04:18:59 pm »
I got the body of a 18 year old model.

But my freezer run out of space.

Carl Klinke

• Regular
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 07:54:24 pm »
The Islamization of Germany is getting worse. Yesterday I called a suicide hotline and they asked me if I can drive a truck.  :o
"Should you encounter the enemy, he will be defeated! No quarter will be given! Prisoners will not be taken! Whoever falls into your hands is forfeited."

- Wilhelm II. -

Tavish

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • This ship is our home. This ship is England.
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 09:42:51 pm »
When I saw those Muslims all mowed down by the van I thought "Jesus! That could've been me" But then I remembered I don't have a van.

"One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic."
Josef Stalin

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Josef Stalin

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal