51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hi Boys!  (Read 5687 times)

DuValle

• " I'm Ninety-Five "
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi Boys!
« on: October 12, 2017, 12:21:14 pm »
Hello everyone, thanks for accepting my application.

I'm Nicola (Nick) from southern Switzerland. I love the napoleonic era and all things related to it - books, movies and of course games.

That's why I can't wait to get started, I love this game! Those few moments I've seen people actually following orders, firing and charging all together have been awesome. I'm hoping I will witness many more with the Regiment ;)

Oh and I still have to try out naval combat, that looks interesting too and something completely new for me.

So in short: looking forward to standing in line (or charging!) and getting shot together in the Name of the Queen!

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi Boys!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 12:47:01 pm »
Welcome to the Regiment, boiiiii
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:14:34 pm »
Welcome Nick!
Mark

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:45 pm »
Naval action with pubbers ewwwwwwww. But there will be plenty of standing in line tonight so be there boyo

DuValle

• " I'm Ninety-Five "
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 02:14:14 pm »
Thanks guys can't wait to see you in game!

And by the way the new Regiment name tag is already bringing me good luck it seems!  :D

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 05:50:42 pm »
Welcome!

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 08:40:09 pm »
Thanks guys can't wait to see you in game!

And by the way the new Regiment name tag is already bringing me good luck it seems!  :D

Great work, getting good scores in public matches is the best advertising of all. Welcome to the regiment 

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 09:25:58 pm »
Welcome !

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 03:51:31 pm »
The queen?
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal