51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello ladies and Gents!  (Read 5491 times)

Beastakos

• Private
  • Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello ladies and Gents!
« on: October 16, 2017, 06:49:47 pm »
Good evening! As you can see i have just recruited in the regiment, thank you guys! My name is Vasilis (Bill) and i'm from Greece. I'mnot a native speaker of english langauge so please dont jugde for my mystakes, i am a guick learner so i hope to get better. Cant wait to meet you and learn from you! See you on Teamspeak and in the battlefield of course!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello ladies and Gents!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:51:02 pm »
Welcome to the regiment man!

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 07:34:03 pm »
Don't worry, the rest of the regiment (except Pounder  ;) ) seems to survive my attempts at speaking english. As long as you understand the commands there should be no problems. Welcome to the regiment!

Tavish

• Fusilier
  • This ship is our home. This ship is England.
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:34:43 pm »
Welcome to the Regiment, we'll have you speaking the Queen's English in no time!

"One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic."
Josef Stalin

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Josef Stalin

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:24:47 am »
Welcome to the regiment lad!

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 12:07:29 pm »
Welcome to the regiment

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 01:22:03 pm »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 05:50:45 pm »
Bill what a normal name please get a better one like adam or mark
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 09:58:15 pm »
Welcome don't worry about the speech issue!

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 10:06:50 pm »

From todays training, seems someone is quite a marksman

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 02:50:46 pm »
Welcome to the 51st!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal