51st Regiment

Author Topic: Free Games  (Read 50048 times)

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Cavalry Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Free Games
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2017, 01:51:01 pm »
Hell yeah! Thank you Hunter, I've just grabbed my free copy!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2017, 02:50:47 pm »
Starcraft 2 just went Free-to-play.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2017, 10:14:56 pm »
JTNHD-7ZEXQ-VARR0
Brütal Legend

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2017, 10:16:05 pm »
5D4A6-W9C87-2PYXW
Sanctum 2

Steiner

• Ensign
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2017, 12:59:58 pm »
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2017, 07:14:10 pm »
JTNHD-7ZEXQ-VARR0
Brütal Legend

Thanks, was too late to grab a key for myself <3

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2017, 02:26:56 pm »
EAZH4-58FQ7-X533T
Killer is Dead

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2017, 02:30:45 pm »
I7R2N-ZWAYQ-2FMN9
Reus

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2017, 04:17:35 pm »
I7R2N-ZWAYQ-2FMN9
Reus

I got that one! It's a pretty nice time killer

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards

Hunter

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2017, 10:06:04 am »
Thank you Condoz!

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2017, 02:24:34 pm »
Thanks to Condoz my library is already few items richer, which I really appreciate :)
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

Steiner

• Ensign
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2017, 02:34:50 pm »
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
He is faster than me posting the Humble Bundle links off Reddit D:!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2017, 08:04:00 pm »
Thanks to Condoz my library is already few items richer, which I really appreciate :)
You're welcome.

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2017, 10:36:24 am »
M0ZAV-VKQTD-6B8YJ
Distraint
(not 1.000.000% if this one is still valid)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal