51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello 51st Regiment!  (Read 5039 times)

Rice Oo Cooker

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello 51st Regiment!
« on: April 25, 2018, 09:34:18 pm »
Hello from Sweden!

My name in Jean-Pierre and i am new to the forums and the 51st Regiment. I am really looking forward to play with you guys and becoming a part of the regiment!
I am 23 years old and interested in many things, where Aviation, history and photography are among the largest.
I will see you guys around,
 Salute!

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello 51st Regiment!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 10:42:02 pm »
Hey there! Welcome to the regiment :)!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 01:12:59 am »
Welcome to the 51st!
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 08:16:50 am »
Welcome!
Mark

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 09:57:27 am »
Welcome to the Regiment!

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 12:35:56 pm »
Welcome to the 51st, friend!

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 12:38:49 pm »
Välkommen! Make sure to join the naval event tonight, it'll be great fun

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 01:36:55 pm »
A svenne bö whos interested in aviation. How many of you are there

Athalos

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 01:48:28 pm »
Welcome!  :D
"When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship."

Vizla

• Kingsman
  • 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 03:47:33 pm »
>swede
>interested in aviation
I smell insta-promotion and special treatment from our Führer.
Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal