51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 4162 times)

Staty

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi there
« on: August 08, 2018, 06:30:23 am »
Hey everyone, looking forward to playing with you guys.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:19:42 am »
Welcome to the regiment my dude!

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 06:06:36 pm »
Welcome!
Mark

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 05:53:29 pm »
Aw, I forgot to drop a hello earlier. I hope you were able to make the events last week and if not maybe the upcoming ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal