51st Regiment

Author Topic: Introduction - Broske  (Read 5782 times)

Broske

• Fusilier
  • S8 - Department of Rocks
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Introduction - Broske
« on: September 19, 2017, 02:55:42 am »
Hi, I'm Broske. I'm 23 and come from Norway. I'm a plumber. I like titties and tacos.

Best regards, Broske
S8 - Lead Plumber
S8 - Department of Rocks
Lead Rock Crusher

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Introduction - Broske
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 06:08:33 am »
Hi, I'm Broske. I'm 23 and come from Norway. I'm a plumber. I like titties and tacos.

Best regards, Broske
S8 - Lead Plumber

We know. That's why I posted a profile pic of Tommy from his Grinder account.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 12:30:07 pm »

Best regards, Broske
S8 - Lead Plumber
shut up
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Broske

• Fusilier
  • S8 - Department of Rocks
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 12:34:00 pm »
Worst welcome ever
S8 - Department of Rocks
Lead Rock Crusher

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 05:39:19 pm »
Worst welcome ever

You don't deserve anything better.

Melchett

• Chosen Man
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Behhhrr!!
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 05:58:46 pm »
So needy Broske.

I want to cover every inch of your gorgeous body in pepper and then sneeze all over you!

Harbinger

• Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 06:25:12 pm »
welcome to the clan bitch

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 06:48:28 pm »

Best regards, Broske
S8 - Lead Plumber

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 10:34:15 pm »
This man is a rebel and a traitor take him awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal