51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hallo! Hello! Bonjour!  (Read 5710 times)

Garviel Loken

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hallo! Hello! Bonjour!
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:28:40 pm »
Hello everyone,

My name is Garviel, and I am very excited to get to know you guys and gals(?), and really get some good warring on!  Holdfast is new to me, but I used to play the Gary's Mod mod "Battlegrounds" which got me hooked on this Napoleonic warstyle.  And now with the RP events, I think I will have much fun!

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

~Garviel Loken

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hallo! Hello! Bonjour!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 09:37:27 pm »
Welcome!
Mark

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 09:44:26 pm »
Tons of gals!
Welcome to the 51st!

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 11:20:10 pm »
Hey there, welcome to our totally normal regiment :-X.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 04:40:37 am »
We used to play BG2 thats where the core of the clan comes from

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 04:02:10 pm »
Welcome to the 51st!

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 05:37:13 pm »
Welcome :)

Garviel Loken

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 07:33:52 pm »
We used to play BG2 thats where the core of the clan comes from

I was super heavy into that for a long time.  It's good to see more people come from that!

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • miri it is while summer ilast
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 12:00:46 pm »
Welcome  :)

Only gal is Evie. And she is bot.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:02:19 pm by Mousecatcher »

Garviel Loken

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 07:26:42 pm »
Welcome  :)

Only gal is Evie. And she is bot.

She must be a sexy bot.

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 07:06:01 pm »
No girls allowed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal