51st Regiment

Author Topic: Nostalgic Meltdown  (Read 5909 times)

MrPhilfy

• Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
    • Awards
Nostalgic Meltdown
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:59:35 pm »
Well hello hello!

I am getting chills right now being here as this was my home many years ago back in the BG2 days. Some of you veterans may recall me and I served as a CO under Stuka and lead you guys alongside Payne & Crighton. I went by |51st|.Maj.Philly. A few of you I recognise and it's great seeing you all and hoping to stand with you in battle again after all these years.

Huzzah!!

Love from the old

|51st|.Maj.Philly

Deathstar

• Former Member
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nostalgic Meltdown
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 03:10:30 pm »
From even before my time, good to see bad weeds do grow tall. Welcome back!

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:15:14 pm »
hi

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 03:24:08 pm »
Welcome back to the regiment!
Mark

MrPhilfy

• View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 03:38:44 pm »
Thanks guys. So happy to be back :D :D See you all at training

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 04:53:05 pm »
Welcome.

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 08:40:27 pm »
Think I vaguely recall you. Were you a CO alongside Red perchance?

MrPhilfy

• View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 08:54:35 pm »
Yeh Red was one of our up and coming NCO's at the time yeh. The CO's were Gen.Stuka, Col.Crighton, Maj.Payne and myself Maj.Philly

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 09:07:59 pm »
Welcome back to the 51st!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 09:17:15 pm »
Welcome back!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 11:04:26 pm »
Oh, shi-- Old faces, or names, in this case, popping up everywhere.

Welcome back!
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2017, 02:12:37 am »
 I wish I was old enough to remember you but welcome anyway
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal