51st Regiment

Author Topic: 51st Trailer - The next chapter!  (Read 12647 times)

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
51st Trailer - The next chapter!
« on: August 28, 2017, 02:21:54 pm »

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 51st Trailer - The next chapter!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 02:41:27 pm »
THIS LOOKS AWESOME MA DUDE

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 02:42:20 pm »
THIS LOOKS AWESOME MA DUDE

Thanks man.

I didn't have a lot to work with, and I wanted it to be simple as well, so I think it turned out alright.

Drace

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 03:47:58 pm »
Of all the things I expected to see in my Youtube subs, that vid wasn't one of them. Spunned, it was great.
Pulled on my heartstrings and although I was only with the 51st for those closing two years I'm raring to get stuck in again. Huzzah!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 03:52:04 pm »
Of all the things I expected to see in my Youtube subs, that vid wasn't one of them. Spunned, it was great.
Pulled on my heartstrings and although I was only with the 51st for those closing two years I'm raring to get stuck in again. Huzzah!

HUZZAH!

Refleax

• May good health be yours!
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Holdfast: Nations At War
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 04:58:54 pm »
HUZZAH!

Dane_Hawke

• Kingsman
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 05:05:10 pm »
It's beautiful. Permission to wipe a joyous tear away from my cheek, sir.

PoundeR

• Captain
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 05:31:23 pm »
Showing feelings? What next we get a lqbtqao+ company?

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 05:49:18 pm »
Good stuff!
Mark

MrBubble

• Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 06:04:38 pm »
Manly tears were shed.

Runo

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 06:07:17 pm »
We ......................  March Again  !!!!
Hold Fast My Boys !

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 06:37:34 pm »
Beautiful... Spread the word.

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 07:17:57 pm »
Time to collect that YouTube money

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 09:11:01 pm »
Are we going to throw out an advertisement once the game is released? Like the one, we did in MM - NW.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 09:23:43 pm »
The boys are back in line!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal