51st Regiment

Author Topic: A Latent Greetings  (Read 4532 times)

Omer Haybo

• Reservist
  • shorturl.at/iwDX8
  •  Awarded to those who have recruited 100 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.  Awarded to those who have recruited 50 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Latent Greetings
« on: June 19, 2020, 08:36:06 am »
Hello everyone,

I'm omerhaybo. Found the game during the lockout.  I mostly work online nowadays. I found out about Prime and Load first, then here. After that the story should be familiar. Pub servers are boring and an actual linebattle would be more enjoyable. Thanks to HubblyBubbly I joined the regiment but did not know what I got myself into. Apparently I joined one of the best regiments if not the best in the game.

I just found out about this topic a few days ago. I'm 36, living in Ankara, Turkey. Not a real gamer but lockdown made me use my ancient Steam account. Glad to be in this challenging but welcoming regiment.

Greetings.

P.S.: Any tournament level chess players around?

Seaside

• Reservist
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Latent Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 11:13:55 am »
Welcome to the regiment Omer! Do enjoy your stay! :)

Average

• Colour Sergeant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • spim to win
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 11:16:54 am »
Always nice to have you! hope you're enjoying yourself!
your average tea drinker and crumpet muncher.

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 01:20:29 pm »
You're a real gamer now! As for playing chess, I'm just good enough to beat my siblings, which is to say I'm quite bad.

Acez

• Reservist
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 02:19:33 pm »
Welcome! Very nice to have you in the 51st  ;D 

Evans

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 04:42:09 pm »
Is a good clan. Remember the fun we had in the past. Might apply again, I doubt I'll get my bronze medal back though  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal