51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 3866 times)

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
Hello there!
« on: October 07, 2017, 03:19:38 pm »
Hello all,

I've just been accepted as a recruit so I thought I'd say hello to everyone here.
My name is OriginalHobo or Hobo, you can add me on steam with my signature link if you fancy it.

Anyway, look forward to playing with you all, see you on the battlefield.
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 03:21:03 pm »
Welcome to the regiment Hobo!
Mark

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 03:30:54 pm »
Welcome dude!

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:34 pm »
Welcome to the 51st!

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 04:48:42 pm »
Welcome to the cool kid club!.
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 04:58:00 pm »
Keep the blunderbuss away from this man. :^)

Welcome to the regiment.
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 03:09:11 pm »
Haha cheers lads, went to my first line battle with the reg last night, really enjoyed it!

Hope to see you all ingame!
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal