51st Regiment

Author Topic: greetings!!  (Read 4264 times)

aride96

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
greetings!!
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:14:56 pm »
hello everyone would like to through this out there as way for everyone to get to know me some i am 22 YOA from the united states i a have spent a little bit of playing hold fast and have enjoyed it and always thought the idea of being in regiment was very exciting this is my first and hopefully only regiment i am a fire fighter and EMT so if we are playing and i just drop all of a sudden more than likely it is because of a emergency. looking forward to getting to know everyone and be a part of some fun battles!!!

Admiral Hipper

• Reservist
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: greetings!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 06:40:39 pm »
Welcome to the glorious 51st! We always needed a Firefighter because we always burn the other regiments!

aride96

• Recruit
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 07:03:03 pm »
lmao sounds great

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 07:48:38 pm »
Very cool to have a firefighter/EMT in the regiment. Welcome!
Mark

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 09:10:11 pm »
Good to have you, hope to see you around some more!

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 09:21:16 pm »
Hello there!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Acting Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 12:07:58 am »
Welcome to the 51st!
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal