51st Regiment

Author Topic: Server migration successful!  (Read 7506 times)

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server migration successful!
« on: September 13, 2017, 04:52:31 pm »

Over the last couple of weeks we have seen a lot of instability from our current website/domain provider, so 2 days ago I made the decision to migrate our website to a new provider. This is no easy task, since it involved exporting the database plus all our files, and uploading them on our new web server. This creates some problems of course, which have all been corrected today.

As the head of S1 I am responsible for the technical part of running the clan, so I take full responsibility in the unstable behavior we've seen lately, and thus I've decided to pay for the site migration as well out of my own pocket.

Should you see any problems with the website or any feature on the website over the coming days, please let me know and I will look into it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:43:33 am by Mark »

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server migration successful!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 07:40:48 pm »
Was wondering why the site was down. You're a real human bean and a real hero hackerman

FireFork

• Kingsman
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:42:07 pm »
Though some posts seem to have disappeared, can't find mine in the "When did you join"- thread

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:44:38 pm »
Though some posts seem to have disappeared, can't find mine in the "When did you join"- thread

I didn't have a fully up to date version of the database.

Please post whatever is gone.

Lennox

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 07:55:30 pm »
Spunned the generous!!!

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Captain Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 07:59:19 pm »
Spunned the Merciful! 

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 10:05:20 pm »
H?h. I barely noticed the instability, besides the two times the site went down for a little bit.

Thank you. Not sure if that's appropriate in this regard, or if I'm being asinine right now, but there you have it.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Refleax

• May good health be yours!
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Holdfast: Nations At War
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 02:43:38 am »
Good job lad!

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 09:52:48 am »
Well done now we are stable and cool!.
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal