51st Regiment

Author Topic: Good Morrow!  (Read 3516 times)

Fraser

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good Morrow!
« on: January 05, 2018, 05:20:49 am »
Hello comrades,
my name is Michael Fraser, as one can tell by my forum name, and I have just finished the recruiting process. I'm looking forward to meeting and having fun with you all very soon! in the spirit of comradery and since you've taken the time to even open this ill share a wee-tad about myself in list form (so its not too boring).

-I am 19 from Ontario Canada
-I am currently enrolled at Queens University with final stages of commitment to the Royal Canadian Military
-Ive bene playing video games since the PS1 and N64
-I have a massive craving for military history, one of my subjects of current study, and have been dedicated to its pursuit since a young age (time periods very)
-I'm a classic movie lover (Eg Maltese Falcon, Fort Apache, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon, or any war or Sherlock/mystery movies)
-Slightly colour blind [75% so I wont shoot ya in the back ;)]
-Member of the 78th Highlanders clan

Anyway, feel free to ask more anytime!

Hunter

• Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good Morrow!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 10:12:21 am »
Hi
Welcome to the regiment!

Haxor

• Regular
  • 9-1 Bitch
  • Landsman Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:42:36 am »
Greetings, hope you enjoy the reg.

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 12:59:44 pm »
Welcome to the regiment Michael!
Mark

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Awarded for distinguished service to the 51st Regiment.
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 25 members. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 12:55:35 am »
Welcome, new canadian friend, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in the 51st and good luck with the Royal Canadian Military!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal