51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 3419 times)

Marshall P.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hi there
« on: June 22, 2018, 08:26:45 am »
Hello folks, I'm Marshall and one of the new recruits! I'm looking forward to fighting together with you side by side. It's gonna be amazing. I think I'm the only one from Switzerland though ????

Mark

• Captain
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Lieutenant Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 09:13:26 am »
Welcome to the regiment! I don't think we have any Swiss members either - not sure though!
Mark

Walki

• Lieutenant
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 10:59:26 am »
Hey there! Welcome to the regiment :)
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

OriginalHobo

• Ensign
  • Tiocfaidh ár lá
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Acting Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €100 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 05:47:42 pm »
Welcome, hope to see you ingame  :)
"Until, on Vinegar Hill, the final conclave.
Terraced thousands died, shaking scythes at cannon.
The hillside blushed, soaked in our broken wave.
They buried us without shroud or coffin
And in August the barley grew up out of the grave. "

Admiral Hipper

• Reservist
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 07:15:25 pm »
Welcome!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal