51st Regiment

Author Topic: Being absent the last two weeks.....  (Read 725 times)

xX69$RB$KiLL3R420Xx

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Being absent the last two weeks.....
« on: April 13, 2020, 09:23:47 pm »
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that right now the virus has been fucking up my private life so I haven't been able to attend.
As soon as I have things under control I'll be back...
I just wanted you guys to know I didn't bail on you because that would be a massive dick move.

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Napoleonic Wars 51st Regiment. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Being absent the last two weeks.....
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 09:51:37 pm »
No worries RB! I hope things will be better again soon!
Mark

James_Stukov

• Guardsman
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Self-Proclaimed Melee Sweat
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 08:13:49 am »
Shame to hear. Hope you get well soon!  :(  :-\
I like money.

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Artillery Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 10:47:24 am »
Don't worry about us, friend. Real-life always takes priority :)! Get well to you and the persons affected!
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

splang

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 06:02:15 pm »
Get well soon - I am new but enjoying it (the game , not the virus)

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Napoleonic Wars 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 05:23:14 pm »
Cheers for the heads up, regardless. Focus on getting your private life back under control, we'll be here when you get back.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."