51st Regiment

Author Topic: Forum complaints/suggestions  (Read 8308 times)

Spunned

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum complaints/suggestions
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 02:40:12 pm »
How do you get images onto the bottom comment bar?

wat?
Like what eldridge has

This is the code for it:

Code: [Select]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jrzhuZj.png[/img][/center]

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 03:22:00 pm »
Its so preety
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 03:22:39 pm »
looks good ma dude!

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 07:55:38 pm »
Does anyone have my gif but with the hats and muskets
Goodall sucks.

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • High Command
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Captain Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded for service as a commanding officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 03:10:46 am »
Can I make a complaint on Hoffman for spamming the forum with all of his shit posts?

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 03:18:26 am »
Can I make a complaint on Hoffman for spamming the forum with all of his shit posts?

over 30 in one day lmfaoo

Condoz

• Former Member
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 02:20:51 pm »
Only have a still picture for some reason

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2017, 03:13:52 pm »
nearly 40 2.0 post a day then done
Goodall sucks.

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2017, 03:32:35 pm »
nearly 40 2.0 post a day then done

jesus man

MrBubble

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2017, 05:04:42 pm »

+1

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 05:10:48 pm »
all posts are META OC
Goodall sucks.

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 01:12:34 pm »
all posts are META OC

I also would like to make a complaint about Hoffman.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Artillery Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 83rd Grenadiers in Battlegrounds 2. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Mount & Musket.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2017, 07:50:41 pm »
Needs spoilers to hide massive images.
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2017, 12:30:50 pm »
Needs spoilers to hide massive images.
like my dick pics
Goodall sucks.

FireFork

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of €50 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of €20 to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the 51st Regiment in Napoleonic Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2017, 10:02:40 pm »
I seem to be unable to use ?,? or ? in my forum profile. I just get a '?' instead.

I need my culture represented! I also demand the runic alphabet to be added in a reasonable timeframe